Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Night Ramblings

Yesterday was challenging. It was a blessing to get to catch up with a teammate, and discuss the possibilities of what next summer may look like for the two of us. It was a delicate balance between getting caught up in planning and day-dreaming, and being in touch with reality and what is going on in front of me. I'm overwhelmed.

All I know is that I would give almost anything to be able to be in Kathmandu tonight. I would love to just be there. I don't like that there are two days of traveling between me and that place. 

It is good to be able to seek the Lord and what He has for the future, but it is so hard to then bounce back from those conversations and be completely content with where He has me. 

My class on the Biology of Cancer finishes this week. It's crunch time. 

Back to the Bay Area this weekend or beginning of next week. 

It's been wonderful to catch up with friends, and tell them about this summer and this year. It's been hard to tell them about Nepal, but it has been a great blessing to have peers that are so eager to hear everything, both the fun and the hard things. 

Join me in praying for our world tonight. For the places with such basic, visible need. And for the places that want not for survival, but need so much of Jesus. 





No comments:

Post a Comment