Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Day at the Office

My good friend Kim and I had a running joke in the month of May, that my "office" was located across the street from my apartment complex.

At Starbucks. 

I would go and spend most of the day there with my other friends that were taking summer classes, sipping on caramel iced coffees and looking forward to Nepal. One of my teammates, Brian, and I would see each other there absolutely every day. It was reliable, it was great. 

May was one of my absolute favorite months. And I miss my office. 

To read about my roommate's love of May and our "Bachelorette Pad", head here

But for now, my office is mobile. 

I consider my office to be any Starbucks, Kaffeehaus, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Intelligentsia, etc., this side of the Mississippi. 

Well not really, but any of the above in either San Mateo or Azusa is included in the list of my office branches. 

So, if in doubt, and I am unreachable by cellular device (unlikely), you can check the local caffeine establishments for my presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment