Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Coworkers

Remember when I told you about my various places of work? I have various coworkers at the different branches of my office, some are more familiar with me than others.

But sometimes I get a little concerned that my coworkers will judge what I do on my computer.

Like when I spend 10 minutes deciphering which of the members of One Direction is the most attractive. See for yourself. I ended up choosing Louis Tomlinson. While Kim chose Harry Styles.

Also of concern is whether my coworkers overhear "Hummingbird Heartbeat" playing through my headphones. Or "Manboy" by Eric Saade.

Or, whether they can see my screen full of this website, where you can laugh for days and days and days.

And lastly, whether they develop concern at the slides that I am constantly flipping through, filled with information on cellular mutations, cancerous tumors, and pictures of metastatic sites.

Just another rough day here at the office.

P.S. I am back in Azusa.

Holler.


1 comment:

  1. i feel like the glimpses they might catch will attract your kind of people.
    one direction fans. you know?
    who care about cancer.
    those are your kinds of people.

    also.
    i'm gonna watch that video again.

    ReplyDelete