Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Faces

I miss these faces. 
They are keepers. 

Asha
Her name means "Hope" in Nepali

Yabesh

Playing Karems at Peace Home

Paradise Home in Pokhara

Giggly games at One Way Home.

Muskan
Her name means "Smile" in Nepali.

Amos
They fog my thoughts daily. 
Remembering them is somewhere between joy-giving and painful. 

The Lord is doing something. 
He is continuing to break my heart, and the hearts of those around me, for a country I knew little about prior to this summer. 

And when He is doing one thing.
He is doing a million things. 

I am excited to see how these faces play into what is coming next.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    I love the names and meanings...
    After having heard you speak about your trip these faces mean so much more.
    What they've come out of and what they will grow to be, praise God, is in His hands!

    ReplyDelete