Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10 on 10

Welcome to my first 10 on 10.

Or more than 10. :)

10:30 AM

My giraffe friend was swimming in my coffee.

11:30 AM

Putting up my #mugswap post, chatting with Kim, and eating a new snack that I just love. Wild Riceworks chips.


12:30 PM

Lunch tradition with Kim, because iChat just doesn't cut it.

 1:30 PM

And then, my computer began doing this thing that it's been doing.

I have zero patience for it.

It doesn't start.

#mugswap link-up day is NOT the day for the computer to refuse to start.

2:30 PM

It began singing me the sad, sad song that it would like to go to the Apple store for some TLC.

My anger and annoyance began to shift to pity, as I called AppleCare and they informed me that the only solution would be to bring her in.

3:30 PM

Adding to my pile of stuff-to-bring-to-GoodWill.

It's amazing what I have acquired over the last 22 years.
4:30 PM

Snack time!
5:30 PM

After a long day soaking in coffee, I decided to give my little giraffe a bath.

He loved it.

In fact, he's still bubbling it up.

6:30 PM

Dinner.

7:30 PM

Apple Store Burlingame.

"Well, we'd like to keep your computer for a few days to really run some tests on it..."

Sure, dude, keep it.

I don't have 10 on 10's to post or anything...

8:30 PM

Came up to the Mission district where Cindy is housesitting/dogsitting, and met Zuzia.

What a ball of fun.

9:30 PM

A little Zuzia, Cindy, and Arrested Development.

Time for a sleepover!

Anyang.

(get it?)



Linking up here!

ten on ten button small

2 comments:

  1. anyang.

    ball of fun, eh? you so kind.
    super glad you endured the crazy.

    your giraffe is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That giraffe cup is super! Great set of photos.

    ReplyDelete