Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Mug Swap 2012

So, my partner in crime fellow Bohnanza loser best friend (in real life) Kim organized a Mug Swap again this year, where you get assigned someone across the country to send a mug to, and someone sends one to you! 

With over 200 entries, the pool was very large. Think Atlantic-sized. 

But somehow, I happened to get assigned one of my favorite people to sass with, Erin at Bringing Up Burns. 

Mysterious. 

I packed up this guy to send her way. 

I really hope that hashtag takes flight. 

The same day that I went to mail Burns' package, the school post office alerted me that mine was already here! 

So, I proceeded to my vehicle to open it in peace. 

Everyone needs a little selfie-with-their-package in their Mug Swap. 

Now, proceed to open said package with the sharpest thing you can find, which happens to be an APU housing key. 

For Kayla's apartment. 

Surprise, Kayla! I still have that...

I spy cute handwriting and fun colors!! Always a good sign!

I'm not sure why this picture is upside down...

BUT HOW CUTE ARE MY MUGS?!?! And TWO of them?!?!

Kara, who happens to live very close to my school's campus, is the cutest. She treated me! 

She even included some mocha-flavored Starbucks Via, and Tazo Zen tea. 

#yum

Thanks Kara!! You're the greatest. Hoping to meet up with her in real life soon, when I am back in the southern half of the state! 

Mug Swap 2012, over and out. 

5 comments:

  1. I was SO excited to be paired up with you. it seemed like you were on the go a lot so a travel mug was a must :)
    next time you're down here we are definitely grabbing coffee
    thankful we got paired up and became blog friends <3
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect.
    you kinda scored with swapping buddies.
    you lucky duck.

    and TWO mugs. kind of amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiice! I'm dying over the blue mug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmaword I love that blue mug. Happy swappin! Wasnt it a blast?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a win, marge!!!
    freaking cute mugs and booty.
    win win win!

    ReplyDelete