Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello, Monday

Hello, not-so-beautiful middle of California.
Hello, California getting much prettier as you enter Yosemite. 
Hello, weekend spent at Bass Lake with friends that its been too long since I've seen. 
Hello, APU High Sierra campus that houses my dear Anneke. 
Hello, day hikes to waterfalls and night hikes to peaks. 

Hello, Amie! My Japanese twin.
Hello, iPhone 5, and informative sessions on panoramic photos while lounging. 

Hello, Mexican food in Oakhurst before some funky thrifting and kayaking around the lake. 
Hello, weekend spent dwelling in the shadow of the Almighty, with twelve friends I am so very thankful for. 

This weekend took me right back to Walkabout. 

And I needed it real bad.

2 comments:

  1. We both spent this weekend in the mtns! So happy you got to spend the weekend up there, looks so fun, wish I could have been there! I bet it was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello great pics. hello beautiful creation.
    kinda jealous of your wilderness adventures.
    i'd be more jealous if you had seen a bear.

    ReplyDelete