Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Life in Pictures

Here is what the most recent piece piece of life has looked like for me.

I learned to curl this short hair of mine. Woo! 

I then headed back down to school, for sunsets like this one.

Spent many long hours at the office, finishing up Cancer Biology.

And many long hours in the lab.

Got to spend time with much of my Nepal team. Like Kalah!

And much time with this newlywed, also Kayla!
In this photo, she had just purchased her #mugswap goods!

Had many a great late-night chat with treasured friends, like Paul, about what God did this summer. It is so humbling to learn the same things of God's character, one from the perspective of Nepal and one from Minnesota.

Housesat for a few nights. Lived the dream in Glendora.

Was sure to send many OOTD (Outfit of the Day) pictures to Kim before she fled the country.

Sent this to my mom the minute I finished my final paper.

Took this when I walked out of the final, signifying my finishing of Cancer Biology. 

Can we take a moment to reflect?

Woo!

Spent a few more days with some of my favorite people down at school, under evening skies like this one, before packing up and driving home. 

Spent one late Sunday evening organizing the details of Fantasy Football for this season. Including phone calls to the late night support staff at ESPN Online. 

I love nights like that one. 

So very very random.

And early Monday morning Fantasy team drafting at Starbucks, while one particular team owner worked slinging drinks while picking players. 

#bestdraftever

Lastly, I was caught looking to Rob Gronkowski for a little team inspiration. 

It is good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment