Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Wheels, or Lack Thereof

My little car that has carried me around for six years now, has hit the end of its road. 

Metaphorically speaking. 

We didn't crash. 

Well, we did, actually. 

Metaphorically speaking...

This is becoming a cyclical story. 

My car's done-zo. 

I wasn't too worried, because I like to drive my dad's pick-up truck that he rarely uses. 

Until that broke on my way to World Series Mayhem 2012. 

A couple of years ago, I tried to learn to drive a stick shift after my dad bought me a car to take down to school.

Long story short, I never learned, and also wrote off my brain as being incapable of multi-tasking. 

I then took a couple lessons this past school year with a very kind friend that wanted me to be able to travel. He was very patient. 

But I still didn't really learn. 

Well, ta-dah. 

It's time to learn. 

I'm getting nauseous at the thought. 

I'll be sure to keep you updated on that adventure; I'm sure you're dying to know how many times I'll freak out and stall on this wonderful hill that I brag about but now have to learn to drive on. 

Great. 

P.S. 

Needtobreathe tomorrow in Davis, CA with six lovely ladies that I cannot wait to spend the day with! The Jelly Belly Factory does not know what's coming. 

P.S.S. 

Umm... We won the World Series. Kim wrote a great re-cap. I'm sure I'll get some pictures up here eventually. 

Haters gonna hate. 

1 comment: